If you are pitching businesses trying to land a writing gig via content mills and job board ads, some of these platforms can create a steady flow of money. In fact, Legiit gigs have quickly become one of the favorites among the digital marketplace giving freelancers an opportunity to sell their services in over 50 countries.
One of the biggest reasons Legiit attracts some of the best freelancers out there is their low 10% seller fee which is half the amount its competitors charge. And with that being said, I’m on board.
After navigating around the site, you’ll notice they have a different vibe all together. Their eager to help community and non-aggressive approach will keep you at ease as apposed to keeping your guard up.
From what I’ve gathered, Legiit tries to keep both the buyer and seller happy, last I checked Legiit had a 90% positive review rating.
Right now, some of the more desired gigs sought after buyers were, logo design, backlinks, video creation, social media management, and last but not least, copywriting.
Their platform is easy to use, everything from setting up your account to getting paid. Also, there is no bidding involved. You simply design your Legiit gig, set your price, and walk away until someone buys.
Furthermore, Legiit is a lot less overcrowded therefore giving freelancers and newbies a better chance to develop their reputation quicker than most digital marketplaces.
Legiit keeps both the buyer and seller secure while accepting payments via PayPal or Payoneer, both are regulated and have high security throughout network and systems.
Getting Paid for your Legiit gigs
How Legiit pays
- The buyer places the order with the seller, funds are then held by Legiit.
- Once you complete the job, the customer has three days to leave a review. (delivered order).
- Once the customer leaves a review the order is complete and the funds will go into a five-day escrow.
- After the 5-day escrow completes its full cycle, your funds will be added to your Legiit account where you can then transfer into your PayPal or Payoneer account.
- Now, if the customer does NOT leave a review within 3 days the order will automatically become completed and your funds will also go into a 5-day escrow.
For those looking to solve issues or ask questions, Legiit has a designated support portal powered by Freshdesk which is easy to use and quick to respond.
Selling Legiit gigs
Again, Legiit is a great place to sell your services because there is not a ton of competition. To get started, simply create a store on the platform and upload your services while making sure those services are specific to the tasks. For example, I will write an article for you, should be more clear and precise like, I will write a 1000 word SEO friendly article.
TIP: Legit recommends you post your gigs on other Facebook Groups. (make sure it’s okay first!)
Clear and precise Legiit gigs
- Be completely clear and concise with what you are offering, this includes all your deliverables in detail.
- Communicate with your customers clearly and often throughout the entire sales process.
- Make sure what you deliver matches what you offered 100%.
- Regardless of leaving disclaimers on your sales page, it is important to know that every sale you make still qualifies for a dispute.
Another cool thing is, anyone who wants to promote your service through an affiliate link can get a 15 percent commission. That means if you are selling your gig for $100, Legit would take $15, and the seller takes home $70.
1. Go to Menu > Settings 2. Fill out all the necessary information in your Account, Profile and Billing Information 3. Once everything is set, you may proceed and copy the affiliate link under Affiliate Setting
More Tips on selling your Legiit gigs
- Promote your Legiit gigs by ranking blog articles, like this one.
- Creating YouTube videos and send links to your email list or Facebook groups.
- Suggest your services in Facebook groups when people request help.
How To Create A Legit gig
Can I post Legiit gigs on their Facebook group?
Every Monday you and 7.7K members can promote any service or services from Legiit that you like on their Facebook group! You can also promote your own, someone else’s with your affiliate link, etc. every Monday.
If you are just starting out or stuck at home as a result of the pandemic, Legiit is a great platform to use, especially right now while the competition is still relatively low. Simply promote a service you are good at, select the right keywords, and start making money as a freelance writer today!