Currently based in Bali, Indonesia∙ Tel: (+62) 81238325155 ∙ E: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER / REP with a deep understanding of Marketing and a passion for Copywriting.
Quota-surpassing sales representative with a history of exceeding employer expectations across diverse industries. Enjoys talking to people and establishing a long-term, loyal customer base. A persuasive communicator who uses consultative selling skills to identify opportunities, overcome objections, build relationships, and turn cold canvassing into sales. Tenacious negotiator and closer adept in conveying the benefits of products/services and generating customer interest. Quickly learn, master, and sell new product offerings. Operates with a strong sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced setting. Speaks and reads German, Spanish, and currently learning Bahasa.
Core Competencies Include:
Copywriting· Clever Marketing ∙Strategic Planning · Tracking & Reporting · Recruiting & training sales team ∙ Territory Management & Customer Support ∙ Cold Calling & Telephone Sales ∙ Sales Team Supervision ∙ Account Acquisition & Retention ∙ Aggressive Networking ∙ Client Relations ·
My ongoing project is halobule.com. It is my personal travel blog providing expats and visitors in Bali up to date news, guides, reviews, events, tours, surfing, and personal travel stories.
I have also written blogs related to Bali’s travel industry for whatsnewjakarta.com, whatsnewindonesia.com, and whatsnewbalicom.
Most recently, I have written and translated stories and news for udon.info which is a online community in Northern Thailand.
Freelance Blogger/ Copywriter for Halo Bule, Whats New Jakarta, What’s New Bali, and Udon INFO/ 2018- Present
- Assist with major website releases and upgrades, including testing protocols.
- Use analytics to monitor and regularly report the performance of blogging channels.
- Evaluate website metrics to make content decisions.
- Publish content to the public website, including working with online Magazines based in Bali and Thailand to ensure website sections are up to date and reach intended audiences.
- Guide blog content from inception to completion by maintaining a content calendar.
- Ensure that content is optimized for search engines and social media sharing.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in social media channels.
- Strong command of English; proficiency with a variety of writing styles.
- General knowledge of copywriting fundamentals.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Passionate about writing for any industry.
- 2 to 5 years of experience writing for a variety of media channels.
- Demonstrate versatility to turn around story ideas very quickly and explore complex topics in long-form enterprising work.
- Pitch trending story topics and continually look for ways to push breaking and/or viral stories forward with new angles
- Write stories, blogs, and related content
- Actively follow World News, Immigration, and Travel industry and cultivate relationships and sources.
- Respond quickly to breaking news and thrive under pressure.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SEO best practices and AP style
- Deep knowledge of Bali tourism, food, beverages, surfing, events, tours, Bali dining scene, and immigration news.
Southern Colorado Roofing / Now: Werner Restoration 2016- 2019/ Seasonal
Outside Sales Manager/ Sales Representative/ Closer
Recruited, trained, and managed dozens of successful sales teams who helped me close hundreds of re-roofing projects during catastrophic hail storms throughout the Colorado region. Hired and managed construction crews during new roof installation as well as delegate insurance claims and Supplements. I managed all my jobs from start to finish. This is a seasonal position.
- Closed 10 jobs/ roofs my first two weeks by researching quickly
- Generated over $1,000,000.00 my first year for my company as top salesman of the year.
UTI Worldwide Inc. (Transport Solutions) ∙ Colorado Springs, CO ∙ 2015- 2016
The DSV Group (“DSV“) acquire US based UTi Worldwide Inc. UTi was a global, supply chain services and logistics company with revenue of USD 3.9 billion and 21,000 employees in 58 countries. The combined company now is one of the world’s strongest transport and logistics networks.
LOGISTICS ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Cold called a wide array of companies, built trust, salvaged damaged relationships, and won back service loyalty. Found new freight, tracked freight, negotiated rates, and terms. Planned routes, and assisted dispatchers. Documented conversations, and all activity. Utilized in-house logistic software to manage operations.
- Within my first 3 weeks in the organization, I took on and organized a loyal base of clientele that consistently booked freight.
- Streamlined Freight which increased UTI’s sales by 20% within 1 month.
CIRCULATION MARKETING INC ∙ SLC, UT ∙ 2004 – 2014
CMI is the leading provider of subscription sales programs involving direct, personal customer contact for newspapers in North America. In business for over 30 years, CMI has the valued experience of successfully providing these long term programs for newspapers in both small and major markets.
OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER
Recruited, trained and managed dozens of successful sales teams to rebuild multiple territories throughout the Nation, with responsibility for increasing newspaper circulation using aggressive door to door sales, kiosk, storefronts, and special events. Fostered strong customer relationships throughout territories by honest straight forward product knowledge. Managed an energetic competitive sales team who surpassed the newspapers expectations despite decline in readership for over a decade.
- Top Ten Salesman for 10 years straight
- Presidents Club & Gold Club for consistent sales
University High School ∙ Los Angeles, CA ∙ 1986-1989
Santa Monica College ∙ Los Angeles, CA 1990-1994 ∙Bachelor of Graphic Design (B.G.D.)
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a strong focus on PhotoShop and Word Press. Proficient in SEMrush, Majestic, Kanban, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, SugarCRM, Microsoft Office Suite, and other In-House Logistic Software. I also create and design websites using WordPress, Genesis, Dynamik, and dabble in HTML and CSS.